Freaky Friday

| Posted on 9/12/2008 02:24:00 PM | Posted in

My transit time to and from work everyday is 1 to 1 1/2 hour that is without the traffic. If i am unfortunate enough to be in the midst of some road accident or pouring rain, then it would be 2 hours minimum.

For the past 3 years, i have mastered the art of sleeping on the bus and waking up just in time to get off. I really checked out the best route where i will surely be able to catch the best airconditioned bus so that even if it's a long journey, i can sleep comfortably.

Everything's ok and routine until this morning. As i woke up 2 blocks away from my get off point, i was shocked to realize that the fiftyish man sitting beside me was staring at me. I had goosebumps thinking how long has he been staring at me. I did not act weird, i just played it cool and casually stared out the window. Then he started talking... he asked me questions which i casually but respectfully answered. He told me a lot of things about himself and i pretended to listen, all the while anxious to get off the bus. Then he asked for my phone number... by this time i was really really shocked and i know it showed on my face.... but still, i respectfully said " I'm Sorry but i can't " then even if i'm still a few meters away, i hurriedly got off the bus.

I am not a snob nor am i judgmental.. but i just know when a person has good intentions or not.. I can feel it and this one gives me goosebumps. I don't want to overreact but for my own safety, I am seriously considering finding an alternate route. Freaky!!!!!

Comments (1)

wow...awesome blog you have, i read it, i put you in my blog roll too, thanks for droping entre card...see you again

Post a Comment