Waiting......

| Posted on 7/05/2008 01:01:00 PM | Posted in

Let me share this excerpt from the book of Harold J. Sala....


There is nothing wrong with waiting.. We are easily convinced that waiting is contrary to progress.. Waiting however is not doing nothing. It is the kind of action that prepares us for the right choice in the future. It means finding God's timing and avoiding tragic mistakes. " There is an appointed time for everything " wrote Solomon in the book of Ecclesiastes. Waiting is never easy, but as Martin Luther wrote, " He who waits on God wastes no time ".



Now this is mine..... I know God has plans for me... i just need to understand why i always seem to wait on everything. I just think.. God is preparing me for that something special that lies ahead.

Good things happen to those who wait... that's why now... I may be on the backseat and waiting.. but someday my time will come!!!!

Comments (0)

Post a Comment