A Certain Sense of Calmness

| Posted on 12/10/2008 11:44:00 AM | Posted in




With everything said and done, I don't want to look back at my 2008 and find myself regretting everything that has happened. There's no use to dwell on the past...given the chance, i would still do the things i have done.

Surprisingly, I now have a certain sense of calmness. Maybe because I may not fully understand everything but I am more open now for God and my 'POWER RANGERS' to work their healing wonders on me. I still have questions... I still feel hurt... I still cry a bit... but my BELIEF AND TRUST to GOD helps me get through each painful day.... each passing night.

Everything now is out of my hands... I did my BEST.... I gave my all... I know I was and still am a good person... I chose to be quiet.. i chose to FORGIVE. Now I am sitting here... waiting..... believing....trusting.....

The Reality of God's LOVE is as sure as the Cruelty of Man.... hear my heart's prayer.....

" OH LOVE OF GOD HOW DEEP AND GREAT... FAR DEEPER THAN MAN'S DEEPEST HATE... ENVELOPE ME. "

Comments (0)

Post a Comment