where do we really go....after HERE????

| Posted on 8/19/2008 05:17:00 PM | Posted in




this morning when i woke up.. there was this nagging question on my mind on where are we supposed to go after our life here on earth... the reality of death is as certain as life itself. i didn't know that just a few hours after that seemingly senseless thinking i would receive the news of my uncle passing away... made me really really think.... WHERE DO WE GO FROM HERE????

As i opened my daily verses book, it seemed my question was answered....

John 14: 2-3

" I am going there to prepare a place for you....... that you also may be where i am..... "


in this very uncertain world... we must all believe and TRUST that God has a place for all of us to stay after our time here is done.

Comments (0)

Post a Comment