I Love You

| Posted on 8/23/2008 11:50:00 AM | Posted in





I have learned that LOVE isn't about chocolates and roses, being there for each other all the time and knowing each other's whereabouts every single minute of the day....

I have learned that LOVE cannot be defined because it is UNIQUE for each person.

I have learned that LOVE is something you feel deep within you, something that only you understand when you truly feel it....

I have learned that you will know when LOVE is true by what you feel every time you hear 'I LOVE YOU'.....


LOVE IS UNIQUE!!!! we may see others being blinded by it or being stupid, but that's just how LOVE IS for them... one cannot question how a person loves...... LOVE IS LAWLESS!!!!


I just felt an OVERWHELMING FEELING OF LOVE...part 2!!!! and it's a very peaceful, happy feeling... but don't get me wrong, it is still as uncertain and as imperfect as ever..... but it is very SINCERE.



Comments (0)

Post a Comment