that one year in Cavite...

| Posted on 8/22/2008 05:19:00 PM | Posted in

one of the beautiful surprises i received this week is being invited to be a part of the PSIES batch account in Friendster.... PSIES was my school for a year.... I was Grade 5 and my family moved to San Juan Cavite.... but we stayed there for only a year.

Whether intentionally or unintentionally, a big part of that period of my life i have really forgotten. But thanks to technology.... i think i now have time to catch up....

and do you know what's the most wonderful thing??? despite the fact that most of them doesn't remember me as well, they still welcomed me with open arms as a batchmate and that they are even trying their best to update me with everyone's affairs.....

well.. isn't that what friendster is all about???? to meet old and new friends... and my 'batchmates' just proved it!!!!!


Thanks batchmates.... thank you for the memories!!!!!



Comments (0)

Post a Comment