my own space..my own place...

| Posted on 7/28/2008 04:22:00 PM | Posted in

last night i got into thinking how it feels to have your own space.... my own apartment perhaps... and i visualized what i wanted....

1. i want it to be on the rooftop of a building overlooking the sea.... or if there's no body of water, basta i want my apartment to be on top of something na ang balcony ko would be overlooking the busy city below.

2. i want my apartment to have a sort of fireplace... in Philippine weather that seemed unlikely but i would do with a fake one... basta i want a fireplace where i can place my lazy chair and read books there.

3. I want my main door to be facing the east side of the building... tapos the wall on that side will be glass... so that i can have firsthand access sa elemnts of nature... sunlight and rain and wind.

4. the interior would be spacious, sort of japanese zen type..no dining table, sit lang sa floor.

5. my bedroom will be littered with all my paper boxes containing all of my memorabilia and stuff.

6. lastly...wala elevator... i go up and down using stairs.... hahahahahah....


ala lang.... just thinking.......

Comments (0)

Post a Comment