How deep is My Faith

| Posted on 7/11/2008 04:54:00 PM | Posted in

" I believe in the sun even when it does not shine, I believe in Love even when it is not shown, I believe in God even when HE does not speak "

.................such simple yet powerful words coming from someone in a torture cell. This was carved in the walls of a Nazi concentration camp in Germany. A ray of hope.......... a faith so deep in the midst of a very gruesome environment. How can those people have that kind of faith???? amazing huh?

Then how can a person like me who prays a lot, reads the bible every now and then, give sound advice to some friends in difficult times and spread the good news by posting inspiring messages to blogs... have so much worries, fears and insecurities that more often than not i myself am a walking contradiction of what i preach? How deep is my faith then???

Comments (0)

Post a Comment