Oreo Cookies and a Chain Letter

| Posted on 7/09/2008 05:44:00 PM | Posted in

I am eating oreo cookies now... I had this pack since Monday and suddenly i remembered old friends from the previous company i was affiliated with.. ASPAC INTERNATIONAL.

I used to buy Oreo cookies in packs of two. Way back in ASPAC all my officemates knew that if they're hungry, they can just go to my office and they are welcome to get cookies. That's why since then i made it a point to buy 2 packs, one pack i keep for me and one pack for my officemates. it doesn't take 2 days for me to buy again, it is always gone the moment the pack opens! and now, funny thing, i had one pack for 3 days and i still have more for tomorrow.

To say that i miss them is an understatement. No matter what happened in the past, even if most of those who ate my cookies were the first ones who hurt me... i still miss them. so many good memories that now i realized it surpasses the painful ones. IN the deep valleys of my heart.. they were friends.. they still are!

I wonder... if they still think of me sometimes......

"A good friend will come bail you out of jail....

But a true friend will be sitting next to you saying .

WE screwed up!
"


I've learned...that life is like a roll of toilet paper.

The closer it gets to the end, the faster it goes.


I've learned...that we should be glad God doesn't give us
everything we ask for.
I've learned...that money doesn't buy class.

I've learned...that it's those small daily happenings that make life so spectacular.

I've learned...that under everyone's hard shell is someone who wants to be appreciated and loved.

I've learned...that the Lord didn't do it all in one day.

What makes me think I can?


I've learned...that to ignore the facts does not change the facts.



I've learned.


An ASPAC friend once gave me this message :

a feather fell on my feet, I kept it.
that day I was thinking of my angel
my cute angel, do u know who she is?
look at your wings, maybe it's not complete...

FUNNY THOUGH... i can't feel her now... dunno where she is and she's not even answering my emails.....

Comments (0)

Post a Comment