the bottom line......

| Posted on 7/19/2008 11:00:00 PM | Posted in



Sometimes I’m happy, most of the time I’m sad….

Often I’m a good person, sometimes I’m sssoooo Bad….

I am often misunderstood, but still I am liked……

Sometimes I’m confident, but often insecurity makes me hide…

I may seem to want a lot of things, but in reality I only CRAVED to be HUGGED

Then comes the cold hard fact, that the bottomline is still LOVE…….

wwwhhhoooaaaa... i'm rhyming once again.....

Let me share the bottomline of all the pent up emotions in my heart right now…..

1 Corinthians 13 : 2-8 .. 13

2. And if I have [the gift of] prophecy, and know all mysteries and all knowledge; and if I have all faith, so as to remove mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. 3. And if I give all my possessions to feed [the poor], and if I deliver my body to be burned, but do not have love, it profits me nothing. 4. Love is patient, love is kind, [and] is not jealous; love does not brag [and] is not arrogant, 5. does not act unbecomingly; it does not seek its own, is not provoked, does not take into account a wrong [suffered], 6. does not rejoice in unrighteousness, but rejoices with the truth; 7. bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. 8. Love never fails;

13. But now abide faith, hope, love, these three; but the greatest of these is love.

I read this from somewhere…. Written by a certain Helen Hayes…

The truth is that there is only one terminal dignity -- love. And the story of a

love is not important -- what is important is that one is capable of love. It is

perhaps the only glimpse we are permitted of eternity.

HOW TRUE!!!!!!


Comments (0)

Post a Comment