Worried Monday

| Posted on 10/06/2008 03:28:00 PM | Posted in

The 'crisis' is not a phenonemenon that is only exclusive to USA... here in the Philippines, it is very very much felt especially by average employees like me.

I woke up this morning anxious..worried... of the uncertainty of our tomorrows. But then somehow, below daily verses reading says this to me today :

Psalm 61:2 -- When My heart is overwhelmed; Lead me to the rock that is hgher than I.

The book is asking me to seek calmness in times of crisis.... Iam trying..but God knows I am only human and my fears are very real.... I pray....and ask the Lord for strength and help.

Nahum 1:7 --- The Lord is good, a stronghold in the day of trouble. And HE knows those who take refuge in HIM.

Comments (2)

Peace to you--Be anxious for nothing but in everything with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God and the peace that passeth all understanding will keep your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus. Phil. 4:6-7

Oo sis... Let's entrust everything to our Lord at all times...He will never fail us.

Post a Comment