Mushy Moment... Repost

| Posted on 9/16/2010 03:29:00 PM | Posted in


I just want to repost this as i am thinking of a Happy Thought today........ who would have thought i am capable of such mushiness.. hehehehe.. i just edited the poem from 10 things I Hate About You.......


Why do I Love thee...  Let me count the ways....


You make me laugh at times when i wanted to cry....

You make me cry at times when i wanted to laugh...

You don't show up at times when I hope you would...

You simply show up at times when i didn't think you would...

You don't give me flowers, you don't give me chocolates, you don't give me gifts, you don't take me home....  But you don't give a damn about weather or time of day.... you would simply spend time  with me if you could come what may....

I feel I'm the most stupid person when we argue about things....  Yet I feel i'm the luckiest person to have argued those things with you....

You don't say I Love You often... Yet you make me feel loved by the mere mention of Gen....

You don't call or text me as often as I do... But you always catch me offguard when you simply decide to...

You are not the prince charming in my fairy tale... the one i envisioned my happily ever after with.... yet you are the knight who freed me from the prison of MYSELF... THE ONE who showed me that reality existed... and OH it surely did!!!

All my life I have been looking for that someone I could connect my mind and my heart with...  Now I know at last I finally did!!!

I Love you....


NOTE:  PICTURE BORROWED FROM SOMEONE ELSE'S BLOG... HEHEHEHEHE!

Comments (0)

Post a Comment