My Horoscope for Today

| Posted on 12/03/2008 04:33:00 PM | Posted in

All I ever wished for is to be happy and yet at peace.... recent events sort of shattered that... but i have to get up..pick myself up and believe in GREATNESS OF GOD... greater than this circumstance I am in..... sharing my horoscope for today....







The Bottom Line



If you feel weird or out of place today, don't worry. Peace is coming back soon.



In Detail



Your public self and your private self want different things right now, and it's starting to make you feel weird and out of place wherever you are. But the good news is that a confluence is coming soon -- by the end of the day your goals for your personal and professional lives will be in harmony. They might still not be totally aligned, but they will be close enough to each other to enable you to take a deep breath and smile again. Things are falling into place!


TO MY SMILE... MY TIME WITH YOU MAY HAVE BEEN SHORTLIVED.... BUT I WAS HAPPY.... IT WAS SPECIAL AND IT WILL ALWAYS BE IN MY HEART.....

Comments (0)

Post a Comment