Dreams : Lost

| Posted on 11/10/2008 12:48:00 PM | Posted in



I have this habit of trying to interpret my dreams. By doing so, i have learned to somehow prepare myself for what's about to happen or understand meanings of events in the past.

Last night's dream was one of those weird ones that i cannot seem to understand and it's a very simple one.

The dream goes something like this... I was about to go to a client meeting in Makati ( one of the cities in Metro Manila ) and i took a cab. I was looking out of the window of the cab and saw that we were passing by familiar routes. Then the driver said that we are nearing Quezon City ( it is another city in Metro Manila that is very much far away than Makati ). It was then that i seemed to have woken up from enjoying the view outside and asked the driver why is he taking me to Quezon City when i clearly instructed him to take me to Makati... the weird part is that even though I am familiar with Quezon City, the place seemed different. The driver insisted i told him to go to Quezon City but I am sure that i did not say such a thing. To finish the argument, i just told him to just go back and take me to the correct destination, what he did surprised me, he asked me to go out of his cab and he said he cannot do it. I was left off wondering unfamiliar streets.

That's it.... i just woke up feeling so tired.... it seems like a simple nonsense dream, only it doesn't feel that way... wonder what it meant.....

Comments (0)

Post a Comment